Hemorrhoids is a recurring disease. The disease can cause perianal pain and blood in the stool, which is a great harm to the health of the patient. For the treatment of hemorrhoids, most patients will choose medication, but some patients are seriously ill and can only choose surgery for treatment. So what are the steps of hemorrhoid ligation surgery?
1. Take the lateral position, routinely disinfect the perianal skin, spread towels, and perform simple sacral anesthesia or local anesthesia.
2. Routine disinfection of the mucosa in the anal canal, clamp the base of the internal hemorrhoids with a large curved blood vessel clamp.
3. Use a curved needle with a 7-gauge silk thread to pass through the center of the hemorrhoid base under the greater curved vascular forceps, ligate the hemorrhoids in a "8" shape, and cut off the part of the hemorrhoids at the distal end of the ligation line. Treat other hemorrhoids in the same way.
4. Radial drainage incisions can be made in the ligation of internal hemorrhoids from the tooth line to stop the bleeding, and the oil gauze and sterile gauze can be pressure-wrapped and fixed.
1. A small amount of liquid diet can be taken 6 hours after hemorrhoid band ligation, and a liquid or semi-liquid diet with no residue or less residue can be maintained within 2 days. Try to push the first bowel movement after the operation to 24-48 hours after surgery to reduce the number of bowel movements and promote wound healing to prevent infection at the surgical site.
2. Drink plenty of water and eat more high-fiber foods such as vegetables, fruits, and potatoes to avoid forced defecation which may affect wound healing. When constipation occurs, you should take pills or liquid paraffin to help defecation.
3. Partially apply hot compress or warm water bath to improve local blood circulation. Rest in a lying position with an air cushion on your hips. If the wound pain is caused by the tight packing of the dressing in the anal canal, the packing can be appropriately reduced according to the condition of the surgical wound to reduce the pressure of the wound.
For patients suffering from hemorrhoids, if you want to choose surgical treatment, you must first understand the steps of the operation and the postoperative recovery work, so that your body can recover as soon as possible. Hemorrhoids are more harmful, so everyone must pay attention to related body care work to reduce the harm of hemorrhoids to themselves.